Congratulations to the Client of the Month for May: Marlene Beaudoin.
Here’s Marlene’s story:
Marlene was feeling tired and out of shape. She wanted to lose some weight and tone her body. She also wanted to increase her strength, especially in her back. She did not know if she would be able to do the workouts or not, but with the help of Refine Fitness’s trainers, Marlene has accomplished so much in so little time.
Her back pain has decreased and her energy level has increased. She is feeling more confident about herself and the way her body is looking. She says that the key to her success was staying committed to her workouts and following the advice of the knowledgeable, friendly staff.
To date, Marlene has lost 7lbs and 5% body fat.
If you would like to start training with us and see what YOU’RE capable of, call us at 519-253-9400 to book in a FREE consultation with owner Mike Bates.
This week’s topic on Refine TV is, “Why we’re so damn good…” Check it out…
Who else wants to lose 12-25lbs in the next 28 days?
.......and have a chance to win over $2000 worth of personal training.
Registration is open to the first 20 people.
Are you the kind of person that can commit to something for 28 days?
Are you having problems losing the last 12-25lbs?
Are you exercising your butt off but not seeing the results you want?
Are you having problems fitting in regular exercise and preparing meals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then The Take Down Challenge might be for you.
I am very excited to announce the launch of our newest program, The Take Down Challenge. For quite some time now, I have been looking for an all in one nutrition program that we can offer to our clients. My criteria was pretty simple. The program had to deliver the following:
- People had to eat real food that is consistent with how I believe people should eat.
- The program had to be tested and proven to work.
- The program had to deliver kick @#$* results.
- The program had to be individualized for each person based on their unique needs.
- The program had to include a wide range of recipes that tasted great.
- The program had to be easy to follow for people that are not gourmet chefs and have a busy lifestyles.
- It needs to be affordable.