Congratulations to the Client of the Month for April: Joanne Prestia.
Here’s Joanne’s story:
After she turned 50, Joanne found that she had pains in her joints, had gained weight and did not feel motivated to do anything that previously brought fulfillment in her life. She wanted to be able to enjoy her grandkids and do the same things that she previously enjoyed doing.
“I can honestly say I am so glad I took this direction in my life: I have lost 6 dress sizes, I feel great and have more energy… I eat more food now in a day that I have ever eaten. The daily brain fog experienced from poor, unhealthy eating is gone and my mind is clear.”
To date, Joanne has lost 24lbs.
If you would like to start training with us and see what YOU’RE capable of, call us at 519-253-9400 to book in a FREE consultation with owner Mike Bates.
Our second video to our warmup series is here! See how you can add dynamic movements to your warmup to give yourself an advantage.
Who else wants to lose 12-25lbs in the next 28 days?
.......and have a chance to win over $2000 worth of personal training.
Registration is open to the first 20 people.
Are you the kind of person that can commit to something for 28 days?
Are you having problems losing the last 12-25lbs?
Are you exercising your butt off but not seeing the results you want?
Are you having problems fitting in regular exercise and preparing meals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then The Take Down Challenge might be for you.
I am very excited to announce the launch of our newest program, The Take Down Challenge. For quite some time now, I have been looking for an all in one nutrition program that we can offer to our clients. My criteria was pretty simple. The program had to deliver the following:
- People had to eat real food that is consistent with how I believe people should eat.
- The program had to be tested and proven to work.
- The program had to deliver kick @#$* results.
- The program had to be individualized for each person based on their unique needs.
- The program had to include a wide range of recipes that tasted great.
- The program had to be easy to follow for people that are not gourmet chefs and have a busy lifestyles.
- It needs to be affordable.